Beauty is Bad is one of the popular tropes regarding villain where his/her attractive appearance contrasts his/her evil nature.
Who and what kind of villains whom characteristics fit with this trope?
Everyone knows that traditionally, heroes are portrayed to be attractive, clean and well-mannered while villains looked ugly, unhygienic, and boorish. However, this not always the way to define a character's morality, as some villains revealed to be as attractive, if not more handsome/beautiful than the hero/heroine who opposed him/her. Depend on the plot, these villains may either beautiful from start or used to be ugly until find the way to improve their appearance and embraced it. More than often, they portrayed as a vain, crass, vulgar, shallow, self-absorbed, unintelligent jerk. Some heroes may share these personality traits, but usually in lesser extent.
Some cases shown them appeared alongside equally good looking hero/heroines, and more than often, villains whom traits fits with what explained in this trope had his/her true nature revealed later as story progresses.
- Gothel (Tangled)
- Queen Grimhilde (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- Queen Raveena (Snow White and the Huntsman)
- Catherine Tramell (Basic Instinct franchise)
- Miranda Frost (Die Another Day)
- Fish Mooney (Gotham)
- Regina Mills (Once Upon A Time)
- Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
- Emerald Sustrai (RWBY)
- Demona (Gargoyles)
- Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb)
- Beautiful Gorgeous (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius)
- Astronema (Power Rangers in Space)
- Lola Loud (The Loud House)
- Mileena (Mortal Kombat franchise)
- Parace L'Sia (Arcana Heart 2: Suggoi!)
- Toy Chica (Five Nights at Freddy's 2)
- Lusamine (Pokémon Sun and Moon)
- Larxene (Kingdom Hearts franchise)
Anime and Manga
- Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist franchise)
- Medusa Gorgon (Soul Eater franchise)
- Lucy (Elfin Lied)
- Misa Amane (Death Note franchise)
- Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill!)
- The Baroness (Hasbro's G.I. Joe franchise)