|“||So what you say my dear? Why, with you as my queen....(Jasmine: [grabs the wine and throws it at Jafar with anger] Never!)||„|
|~ Jafar offer Jasmine by becoming his queen which Jasmine refuse since she don't love him|
Such romantic evening. Lighted candles, soft music, one person (usually the woman) tied up and possibly gagged. This trope called "Captive Evil Date" normally follows these conventions:
- The forced date is an innocent attempt (with terrible social skills) to make the main protagonist's love interest to join him as his queen or his lover.
- The abductor turns violent if confronted, though may not harm his victim even if she attacks him like Jafar with Princess Jasmine in Disney's Aladdin.
- Conversely, the date may presage bad things for the tied-up partner, either death or rape (maybe repeatedly).
- The date is simply a chance to toy with a mortal enemy.
NOTE: The victim does not need to be tied up, but must be held captive.
- Jafar wants Princess Jasmine by becoming a sultan which that means that he needs to marry her so he can rule Agrabah.
- Judge Claude Frollo hate Gyspies except he was hopelessly in love with Esmeralda and he want her to be his lover or she will die.
- The Joker was in love with Vicky Vale and decide to kidnaped her, so she can join him as his lover.
NOTE: The limit is for 20 pictures only